Saturday, October 15, 2011

Calenders

I love creating calenders mainly because I love taking pictures.
Below are 3 Calendars at LULU.com. I have plans for several more.
Dana's Garden features summer flowers for the entire year. This organic garden is famous in Mendocino California at Stanford Inn by the Sea.  Keep your memories of staying at this wonderful Inn fresh for the year.
Support independent publishing: Buy this calendar on Lulu.

Wet is composed of black and white photos I took years ago of my room-mate at art school. (Top secret info!)


Support independent publishing: Buy this calendar on Lulu.

Suzanne's World on Canvas is composed of paintings that my Mother, Suzanne, painted of her life in France; Stunningly beautiful and diverse.



Support independent publishing: Buy this calendar on Lulu.